Are you looking to join a company with growth potential that will allow you to take a business to the next level. I am currently working with a property developer looking for somebody to help them to continue their considerable growth in the property market.
They are looking for somebody to head up their growing finance team as a Financial Controller. So if you are somebody who leads by example and have experience managing a team within Property or Construction accounts then this could be the ideal company for you.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Regular cash-flow forecasting and reporting to the Director
- Supervising and assisting a team of three accounts assistants
- Bank reconciliations and CIS returns on a regular basis
Our client wants a hands-on Financial Controller to join their team and ensure that they continue to provide the highest level of service to their valued clients.
They are looking for somebody with the following skills and previous experience:
- Experience managing a small team would be ideal
- Candidates that are ACCA qualified or part-qualified are strongly preferred
- Experience in property / development or construction accounts is essential
- You must have strong communication skills and able to present to high value clients when necessary
This is a rare opportunity to be working for a company making strides in the Property sector, if you want to be a part of their exciting journey then apply now. To find out more information about this position then please feel free to get in touch with Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to discuss further.