£16,000 - £18,000
Our Crediton based client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing department. The Successful candidate will have strong typing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- The successful candidate will be providing a full range of secretarial and administrative assistance to the organisation's fee earners.
- Provide full time support to the Conveyancing team.
- Assist in providing excellent client service at all times.
- Answer all incoming mail and deal with as appropriate.
- Diary management for fee earners including arranging meetings, travel and booking accommodation.
Key skills and background
- You will possess excellent secretarial and word processing skills along with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Legal experience is essential and knowledge and experience of working within a Private Client department is desirable however not essential.
- Flexible, motivated and highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess strong typing and dictation skills and have audio typing skills.
- You must be able to work under pressure and as part of a team and therefore strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be confident prioritising your own workload.
Please submit your CV or call Declan Norris on for more details.
£16,000 - £18,000
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.