MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Accountant based in Ipswich, for a regional firm of accountants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing the accounts primarily for medical practices
- Preparing Self Assessment and Partnership Tax Returns
- Overseeing junior staff in the preparation of accounts, providing training where required and assisting with their development
- Maintaining good working relationships with client staff
- Taking an active role in business development, and promoting the firm in the local area
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA) or close to qualification (or equivalent), have experience in the preparation of personal tax returns and working in an accountancy practice, and have excellent communication skills