My client is a leading, multi-platform leisure business based in London. An opportunity has arisen within the group for a Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager reporting to the Senior Finance Manager. This role assists with financial reporting processes including the preparation of journals, reconciliations and monthly reporting packages.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of half year and year end statutory reports and notes for inclusion in Annual Report;
- Business partnering with local finance teams;
- Assist with analysis of results and preparation of schedules;
- Liaison with and provision of assistance to auditors during the reporting period;
- Assisting with industry specific reporting requirements;
- Monthly financial accounting and management reporting;
- Preparation of and posting standard journals required for the month;
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts;
- Assisting with preparation of written report for board papers;
- Liaison with and provision of assistance to business units and other financial staff
The candidate must be ACA Qualified from a top 10 accountancy practice.