Financial Business and Planning Analyst
Our client is a global Financial Markets brokerage business. They are looking for a Financial Business + MI Analyst to support the CEO and Head of Strategy of one of their divisions.
- Their ideal candidate is likely to be a Part or Qualified Accountant or MBA level graduate
- In-depth understanding of Financial Markets and Services
- Business management skills, for example in relation to budgeting and financial business planning
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology and market developments as required
- Strong business process skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and attention to detail
Assist in the collation and provision of commercial, financial and operational information for internal and external stakeholders.
Provide regular input on external market intelligence (e.g. competitors, market stats etc.).
Research and produce briefing papers giving context to new business ideas, technical change, financial market functions and initiatives, and the impact of regulatory change.
Work within the CEO Office to continually track, review and produce regular updates on the performance of businesses, new initiatives and key change projects against pre-determined targets (i.e. all 'Key Indicators').
Work with the Head of Strategy to plan and implement changes to existing businesses and the roll out of new initiatives.
Work with Finance to facilitate the creation of strategic deliverables at budget time (hiring/restructuring/new business plans etc.).
Build and maintain effective relationships with all business and support functions.