Area Sales Manager - Southern Territory
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 p.a + OTE £40,000
Benefits: Home Based role, Prestigious company car, Mobile, Laptop + Bonus.
Location: You need to be located within the Midlands or in the South of England. (Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge, Peterborough, Oxford, Bristol)
Are you a looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy chasing new sales opportunities and converting them as a new client?
Do you understand the importance of fantastic account management, once you have won the new business?
Do you want to work for a business that values your sales skills and allows you to develop your career?
Then we have the role for you!
As my client’s Area Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for generating new business opportunities and the growth of new accounts, whilst working in collaboration with the internal customer support team to create an outstanding customer experience.
You will also be responsible for the active accounts in your territory. This will involve continuing to manage and develop them.
- Account Management.
- Qualifying prospects and generation of own leads.
- Appointment setting and closing your own deals.
- Dropping into potential clients while out on the road to maximise opportunities.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach when dealing with prospective clients.
- Working to and delivering on KPI’s
So, what skills will you need to succeed?
- Proven track record in sales.
- The experience of managing existing accounts.
- Understand the importance of pipeline management and Sales process management.
- Used to selling in a face to face environment.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
What will help you stand out above the rest?
- Accurate forecasting.
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Devise creative, "out-of-the-box" ideas and can implement them.
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines.
The successful candidate for this role will receive a competitive salary between £25,000 to £30,000, Bonus Scheme, Prestigious Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop are just some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
My client is not looking for someone in their sector, they are looking to speak to anyone with a strong sales and account management. This could be from a recruitment background, engineering sales to IT sales.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, apply now!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Jamie at Authentic Recruitment.
Authentic Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Authentic Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords; Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales. Recruitment Sales