IFA Practice Manager
Do you have experience providing high level technical support?
Are you look for more responsibility in a more senior position?
My client, pride themselves on being able to provide a financial planning service built on honesty, professionalism and integrity. They are a bespoke firm of chartered financial planners who are looking to bring a new practice manager into the firm.
You will be overseeing the smooth running of the Paraplanning/administration Team and the day-to-day workings of the business. There will be a strong focus on the management of compliance and along with this, you will be handling some high level technical paraplanning cases.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Looking after the compliance for the back office team and the financial advisors.
- Suitability report writing and fund research
- Direct client relationship management
- Overseeing the work of the Paraplanning/Administration Team and delegating tasks as required
- The provision of technical support and training to junior team members
Qualities and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Dip PFS or equivalent qualification.
- Ideally you will have or be working towards the advance diploma/chartered qualification.
- Experience of working with a financial advisory or planning practice
- Experience of completing compliance related tasks
IFA *Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Practice Manager, Office Manager, Paraplanning manager, IFA manager, head of paraplanning
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career