Maintenance Operative - Islington
Our client is a large property management company looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their team.
The role will require a multi-skilled handyman with 5 years or more experience, with specific knowledge in plumbing and electrical works.
The role will includes:
- Carry out repairs to tenanted and empty properties mainly in the North London area
- Refurbishment of properties to a high standard i.e. painting and decorating
- Cleaning of empty properties and preparing for re-let
- Carrying out plumbing & electrical works
- Conducting inspections and quoting of works including completing documentation at completion of works
- Experience of working in the maintenance or building industry
- Good all round maintenance skills
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving license
- Up to date CSCS card
- Own tools
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
- Working Hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Company Van provided
JR Recruitment are the fastest growing property recruitment company in London, if you’re looking for a new opportunity within the property sector contact the team at JR today.