Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, across the North West.
Page Personnel is representing a national Facilities Management service provider, with a fantastic opportunity for an air conditioning engineer. The contracts will all be commercial, ranging from office sites, to warehouses.
The job responsibilities include responding to all reactive and planned maintenance, regarding air conditioning, across a number of different commercial sites, in the North West region. You will be required to fault find the issue, and respond accordingly. The role is client facing, so a level of customer service is also required.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Relevant Air Conditioning qualifications, e.g. NVQ, City & Guilds (essential)
- Previously worked as an A/C engineer (essential)
- UK Driving Licence (essential)
- Previously worked on commercial sites (desirable)
- Good communication skills (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a salary ranging between 28,000-34,000 per annum + expensed van + over-time + mobile role.