Business Systems Analyst - Government
Business Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for a multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
- Self motivated
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well under pressure
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset
- Able to use Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis.
If you have the across skills please send across your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81593380