A opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to join a Global Telecommunications business based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Finance Manager on an exciting new business unit.
- Support the Finance Manager to ensure that the actual financial and operational results are provided to the management team on an accurate and timely basis together with a concise, action orientated, business focused commentary
- Support the Finance Manager to ensure that the projects have in place an up to date, high quality full year forecast
- Support the Finance Manager to proactively and re-actively provide ad hoc financial and operational analysis
- Support the Finance Manager to proactively provide constructive, high quality commercially focused financial advice to Senior Management on goals and performance
- Support the Finance Manager by providing data analysis on core Business products to understand trends
- Support the team with preparation of business cases for new and ongoing products
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Graduate with professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Three years' of progressive experience in accounting, financial modelling and analysis within quality companies. At least half of the time should have been spent in commercial finance roles
- Superior analytical skills coupled with good strategic business understanding leading to key business insight.
- Creative problem solver and decision maker
- Ability to draw high quality analysis out of the results
- Strong people skills, confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively in an intellectual and multinational environment at all levels. Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A commercially astute Financial Analyst, the candidate must be technically strong, and influential with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with passion for excellence and innovation
- Proactive individual with the ability to effectively manage various projects while adhering to deadlines
- Have a good appreciation of core best practice financial accounting standards, policies, processes and systems
- Ability to travel and work across cultures and time zones
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for Global Telecommunications business with a positive culture.
If you are interested in the role please click on the link below to apply or email