Senior Design Engineer - Special Purpose Equipment - c£50K
A Senior Design Engineer with experience of designing high speed automation solutions for automotive assembly, packaging systems, pick and place and robotic applications is required to support a Midlands based systems integrator.
As Senior Design Engineer you are responsible for:
- Work closely with customers and internal project teams to create detailed design solutions for high speed automated equipment.
- Designing automated systems incorporating conveyors, bowl feeders, pneumatic grippers, linear actuators, linear slide systems, indexers, robots and vision systems to create high speed solutions to meet customers specification.
- Create designs using Inventor or SolidWorks.
The suitable candidate for Senior Design Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of designing high speed automation machinery for pick and place, assembly, inspection, packaging or food production
- Strong knowledge of designing pneumatic and electro-pneumatic controlled systems.
- Strong engineering skills.
- Inventor software experience is desirable but not essential
If you are a Senior Design Engineer with experience of special purpose machinery design then please click on the link to apply for this Senior Design Engineer position working for a leading and forward thinking manufacturer of special purpose machinery. To find out more about the role please contact Richard Heaton Lead Automation Recruitment Specialist AR2015
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.