Mechanical Fitter/Service Engineer
My client is an international organisation that specialise in the design and manufacture special purpose machinery.
They are currently looking for a Service Engineer who is experienced in machinery assembly from ground up. The few months will be mostly workshop based with the view of being out in the field and internationally as a Service Engineer. The faster you complete your training the faster you can increase in Salary as the company regularly reward hard work.
- Assembly/Installation/Commissioning of machinery
- Refurbishment of machinery
- Some Hydraulic pipework, work on water hoses and pipefitting
- Training given
- Strong background as an Assembly Engineer or Fitter
- Experience in new machinery build
- Working with close tolerance components is essential
- You will ideally be experienced in the installation of bearings and seals
If you are interested in this role please reply with your CV in the first instance.