Senior Management Accountant - FTC
A high profile media business responsible for producing some of the worlds most loved television programs is seeking a Senior Management Accountant on a 12 month FTC. Playing an integral part of the central finance function, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Corporate Head Office
You will be a cost-conscious accountant passionate about saving money for the organisations you work for. With an analytical mindset, you will be able to partner with business, identifying opportunities to generate cost savings for the business. You will act as the key point of contact for the corporate support functions for all financial analysis and cost related queries.
- Management and analysis of the cost allocation process
- Key point of contact to the corporate support functions, providing business partnering support on all cost related queries
- Identify opportunities to improve process and procedure
- Extensive business partnering support
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified accountant
- Management accounting experience - Team management and experience of process improvements is highly desirable
- Big business experience - Media is highly advantageous
- SAP experience highly advantageous
This is a fantastic role for a Senior management accountant. This role is being recruited on a 12 month FTC. Candidates must be available on no more than a 1 month notice period. This role will pay a salary up to £65,000 depending on experience.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.