My client, a world leading organisation in the Arts field, is looking for a newly qualified finance professional to provide high quality support to finance and the wider organisation.
This is a key position responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the financial accounting function of the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts for the organisation and its subsidiaries; ensuring compliance with relevant legislation;
- Liaising with the Curator and Finance Business Partners to assist with grant management and budget preparation;
- Acting as first point of contact for external tax adviser and auditors;
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly VAT return, ensuring compliance with VAT and legislation;
- Development of the relationship with the wider finance team and communicating complex and contentiously complex information to managers, budget holders and staff across the organisation.
For more details on how to apply please contact Bryony Feeney following the link.