Primary School Teacher - KS1 or KS2 + Additional Responsibility - Tower Hamlets
Q -Are you an experienced Primary Teacher seeing a permanent post this September?
Q -Looking to join a school with a strong SLT who are proactive in providing clear CDP opportunities?
Q -Are you looking for a position with additional responsibility?
Clarus Education are working with an 'Outstanding’ Primary School in East London. The schools’ SLT are looking to recruit an experienced KS1 or KS2 Teacher, keen to take on additional responsibility. The school pride themselves on pupil progress and staff development; offering staff clear CDP opportunities which ensure consistency and excellent practice.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Primary Teacher looking for that next step in their career. Located within East London, Borough of Tower Hamlets the Head Teacher is looking to appoint for an April or September 2017 start.
Information about the role:
- KS1 or KS2 Teacher - depending on experience & personal preference
- Additional responsibility on offer - flexibility around subjects
- Career driven, focused and motivated individual required!
- April or September 2017 start - Full Time
- Located in Borough of Tower Hamlets - Central/East London
- Inner London Pay Scale - MPS 2 - MPS 6 + TLR (Size depending on responsibility)
Requirements for the KS1/KS2 Teacher + Additional Responsibility Role:
- Qualified Primary Teacher - UK QTS required!
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Strong academics throughout - GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- Previous Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Creative & enthusiastic approach to teaching
Information about the Primary School:
- Graded 'Outstanding’ - OFSTED
- Fantastic team - sharing best practice
- Strong SLT - Supportive & Welcoming
- 3 Form Entry - 700 + pupils - plans to expand in the following year
- Large involvement with staff training programs (CPD)
- Involvement with the local community - Charity events
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Then APPLY TODAY with an updated CV and cover letter. A member of Clarus Team will be in touch within 48hours if shortlisted!