National Account Manager
National Account Manager - Ingredients Sector - Home Based
Our client are a very reputable ingredients and marinades company. To help maintain growth rates and match their ambitions, they are looking for a strong National Account Manager to build and maintain their relationships with customers.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate and talented National Account Manager to join a fantastic business.
- Maintaining a constant level of communication with customers in order to develop strategic, long term relationships.
- Identifying opportunities and driving more accurate forecasting as a result of more frequent updates from customers
- Maintain customer interactions, improving them where necessary at all levels, while clearly responding back into the business to ensure actions are completed to provide excellent levels of service
- Improve the coordination and the collating of information from visit reports
- Being able to highlight certain SKUs which are less successful through regular contact with key customers, as well as highlighting opportunities occurring from changes in customer's business
- Gaining a better understanding of the market place and relevant competitor activity
- Managing the New Product Launch process and New Product Development, increasing sales through stronger activity knowledge.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least one years experience working with customers
- At least one years experience working in a food related sales or customer care function
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Microsoft Work, Outlook and Excel proficiency
- A strong, self-motivated decision maker who uses their initiative
- Experience using a structured, process-driven method and managing deadlines
- Used to a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Project management experience
- Brilliant personal and telephonic communication and organisational skills with demonstrable flexibility within the role
- Adept at building strong working relationships
- Strong sales skills, with an ability to drive sales
- Current valid driving licence and able to travel regularly to visit customers
You will be a National Account Manager with some food industry experience.
In return for meeting the above criteria, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + car allowance + benefits.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
Commutable from: Stevenage, Hitchin, Cambridge, Luton, Bedford, Watford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St. Albans and the surrounds.
Keywords: Account Management, Food, FMCG, Ingredients, Marinades, Sales, Accounts, Management
Similar Roles: National Account Manager, NAM, Business Manager, Key Account Manager, KAM, Sales Manager, National Account Executive