Our client based in Oldham is looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager. Competitive salary plus car allowance.
We currently have an opportunity in the management of multiple contracts by surveying and pricing works, managing client relationships and driving sales. You will be managing contracts on sites ranging from the Midlands to the Scottish Borders.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing contracts in a similar position and will be able to help push the client forward by ensuring client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include
• Maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
• Analytical assessment of fabric of building issues
• Managing tenders
• Taking responsibility for works from survey through to final accounts
• Undertaking on-site safety and quality inspections to ensure projects are completed to a high standard. Essential skills and experience
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, able to effectively prioritise work
• Strong commercial awareness
• Presentable appearance
• Strong IT skills
• Full UK Driver’s License
• A strong construction background with excellent knowledge of construction regulations
Desirable skills and experience:
• Experience working with blue chip clients
• Health and Safety management Financial Package
The position would suit a proactive individual who enjoys a challenge and is passionate about their work. If you would enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment apply today.