Accounts Administrator (Coventry City Centre)
Sitel is an award-winning call centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis.
Our operations span over 135 centres in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our Coventry branch opened its doors in October 2014 and has been rapidly expanding ever since, turning into one of the city’s most prominent new employers in the local market. The site employs 300 staff providing front office solutions to a variety of leading brands, and has become widely known as Sitel’s global outbound hub.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Finance team in our thriving Coventry City Centre office, to ensure all invoices are scanned in a timely manner & expenses are correctly allocated to Supplier accounts and paid in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are scanned daily in a timely manner.
- Allocating all supplier payments & direct debits daily against the correct invoices and ensuring any queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all Employee Expenses are processed daily in a timely manner and that company guidelines on back-up and approval have been followed.
- Set up new suppliers on banking system.
- Closing of all AP ledgers to reporting timetable deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile AP sub-ledger balance to general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all American Express direct debits are cleared against submitted complete expense claims.
- Produce monthly payment runs for Supplier invoices and employee expenses and any one off payments.
- Provide support and back up to offshore AP team.
- Resolving supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the accurate, effective & efficient archiving of all relevant company records.
- Adhoc activities as required by Management
- Ability to process large volumes of Data accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent knowledge of AP processes and Group Policies
- Ability to meet department deadlines & set timetables
- Delivery focused
- Customer focused
- Adaptive to change
- Good Communication skills
- Basic Excel knowledge
Hours: Full time (37.5 per week) between 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum
#WhySitel - Benefits of working for our company
- 20 days’ holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Attendance reward bonus scheme
- Free NVQs onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- A fun working environment
- Potential for lift share
- Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Corporate discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week