Our Client is an expanding franchise business, based in a dynamic, vibrant office overlooking Bournemouth Gardens.
As a result of business growth, they're looking to further enhance the effectiveness of their marketing & sales strategy by taking on a highly skilled Data Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Data Analyst will play a pivotal role in influencing the company's marketing campaigns and spend, in order to achieve desired targets and drive efficiency.
In order to be considered you will:
- Have at least two year's experience as a Data Analyst, ideally within a marketing function
- Thrive working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with constant change
- Have extensive experience of Infusionsoft or a similar CRM system
- Be able to evidence how your data or reporting expertise has delivered/influenced successful marketing and/or sales campaigns
- Be an advanced Excel user with at least A-Level Maths
- Have a strong understanding of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Be a natural problem solver with sharp judgement and attention to detail
- Be able to work collaboratively with senior managers & directors, confidently creating & delivering MI reports to the Board
- Have the ability to concurrently manage multiple priorities and transition quickly between projects and issues
The successful Data Analyst will be a commercially focused, technically-minded, data driven individual with a natural flair for numbers and analytics.
In return you will receive a great salary and benefits package, a fun, fast-paced and collaborative working culture and the opportunity to really make your mark in this sector.