P2P Support (Transformation Project) Sheffield
P2P Support - Transformation Project - Sheffield
Huxley are currently recruiting for a P2P Support to join a multinational banking and financial services company, initially on a 6 month basis to start immediately.
- Working with the dedicated Procurement Re-engineering Global Commodity Managers and Workload Placement lead to implement an efficient workload placement strategy for the business. This will include;
- Responsibility for managing detailed category planning activities with Global Category Managers and global commodity leads to identify appropriate buying channels, contracts and preferred suppliers to execute specific category requests. This will involve the creation of a detailed category card to which will set the "rules" for procurement of materials and services for all categories.
- Driving to conclusion specific category buying channel plans (e.g. catalogues, PO under framework, P-Card etc.) and contract/content updates to deliver optimal workload placement solution for the business.
- Responsibility for developing an appropriate decision tree and workload placement process to roll out to the wider business. This will underpin the management of requests until a Buying Portal is implemented. Alignment with existing process projects and initiatives within the business.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders including Legal, Risk, IT, Accounts Payable and Vendor Risk Management to validate approach and content to ensure it meets HSBC wider business and regulatory requirements.