EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER - Excellent Staff Benefits,
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Cobham, Surrey
Great Salary: Up to £18,500 + per annum + Excellent Staff Benefits
Days/Hours: 40 Hours per week/4 fixed days per week.
**Flexible hours can be considered**
Staff Benefits/Career Progression: Further Training provided and ongoing support all completely funded by the nursery.
Rooms Available: Babies - Toddlers and Pre School
We are looking aq motivated Early Years Practitioner to be a part of our very friendly small setting with excellent facilities, excellent packages that will grow with the business, a chance to work with your chosen age group and to make a difference to a setting with your ideas.
What are you waiting for, please apply now with your full updated CV!
Early Years Practitioner Essential requirements:
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Previous experience working within a childcare setting essential
- Operate a key worker system and liaise with parents/carers, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
- NNEB, or NVQ Level 3 qualification.
As an Early Years Practitioner you will need to:
- Hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification at Level 3 or above (such as NVQ Level 3 in CCLD, Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People’s Workforce), or equivalent qualification
- Be willing to further your knowledge and attend training courses.
- Have proven organisational skills
- Easily accessible by car to: Cobham, Walton on Thames, Guildford, Weybridge, Oxshott, Hersham, Downside, Wisely, Claygate, Esher, Ockham.
- Be Local to Cobham, Walton on Thames, Guildford - within half an hour’s commute ideally.
- English as your 1st Language
Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Nurse , Nursery Practitioner , Childcare , Nursery