A superb opportunity to work for a highly reputable and secure Engineering firm in Poole.
This is a full time permanent position.
You will be able to:
· Read blueprints, job order, and tooling instructions to determine cutting tools and sequence of operations.
· Skilled in proper use and techniques of precision measuring instruments and other basic hand tools
· Proven ability to read and accurately interpret work orders and blueprints.
· Work to tight tolerances
· Be able to stick to deadlines
· Pay attention to detail at all times in a busy working environment
· You must be able to follow instructions and adhere to Health and Safety legislation.
· An eye for detail is key as you will part of the process manufacturing precision components.
CNC experience desirable but not essential.
All applications will be considered and responded to