Our clients within the Education Sector are looking for a Marketing Manager on a temporary basis to cover a project for around 6 months.
The individual we seek will be required to lead the facilitation and the implementation of an internal communications project so project experience a must.
The role will help to identify key issues within LIBS and help to facilitate a solution involving quick wins and short-term objectives. The key objective is to improve the flow of information from individuals, teams and departments that is pertinent to business continuity. The project outcome will determine good governance and increased team morale.
Key responsibilities for this post are:
- Assist in the facilitation and implementation of and internal communications strategy for academic and professional staff.
- To clarify the current position of internal communications and outline the steps required for a successful outcome.
- Understand the issues and pathways for resolution.
- To test the platform to facilitate internal communications with internal stakeholders.
- Launch the new intranet site to all staff.
- To be responsible for the internal communications project and its outcome.
- To liaise with key stakeholders, ensuring good representation to help deliver the project.
- To work with the communications task group using them as a steer for solutions.
- Work within specific timelines outlined for the project, meeting all milestones.
- To investigate and implement appropriate digital tools and platforms as part of the communications solution.
- Map out the digital platform in detail and assist in its development.
- Create buy-in and address the 'what's in it for me'
- Keep all stakeholders informed throughout the life of the project.
- Attend and lead/or assist all meetings with task group/stakeholders
- Review best practice internally or externally within sector or out of sector.
- Identify expertise on matrix structures.
- Review case studies or other research that may have been undertaken within LIBS.
It is essential that all candidates have a good first Degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience working in an operational environment, proven effective use of digital technology and a good understanding of web based multimedia and mobile technologies and how they can enhance communications.
The pay for this position will be £10.30 per hour.
If you believe you have all the relevant skills for this position, please apply online or call Becky on 01522 528115 for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81597575