Location: Kingston Park, Newcastle
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in maximising sales for a growing company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone whilst also building rapport with clients to maximise future sales. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing the business as a whole.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and possess superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone and be confident with overcoming objections.
- Contact new and existing customers to provide quotations and help them find the appropriate solution for their project.
- Answer any questions relating to our product range or about the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Keeping CRM system up to date with current and prospective client’s details.
- Teamwork is extremely important; you will be required to be driven as an individual whilst also working to an overall team target.
- You will be expected to be happy working with minimal supervision.
Experience / Requirements:
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, MS Word, MS Excel) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- GCSE in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle rejection.
- Good negotiation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a sales background to join a growing company at an exciting time. They have a track record for investing in people and are offering a strong career opportunity. If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply today!!