Retail Travel Branch Manager
Retail Travel Branch Manager - Edinburgh - up to £28k basic + commission
Our client is currently seeking a Travel Branch Manager for one of their key stores. The successful candidate will maximise sales, revenue and profitability of the branch through excellent sales performance and effective management of all resources.
- To plan and implement local business development activity, which generates local demand and maintains our local competitive edge
- To effectively manage the assistant managers and teams to deliver results and increase productivity
- To ensure all customers are provided with excellent levels of service
- To ensure that all Best Practice is followed so that the branch operates efficiently
- Excellent leadership and strong organisational skills
- A proven track record in delivering results
- An ability to motivate your teams and drive performance
- A track record of delivering outstanding customer service
- A consistent approach to managing performance
- Strong coaching and staff development skills
- A strong drive to progress yourself individually as well as the business
- An ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- A creative approach to local marketing initiatives and an aggressive approach to local business development
- Previous management experience
The Retail Travel Branch Manager role would ideally suit someone with at least a years experience within a similar position working within the travel industry.
If you wish to apply for the role of Retail Travel Branch Manager, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on .