KCR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to work for an excellent client based in Newcastle. This is a full time permanent role. The salary will be in the region of £20,000 to £23,000.
- You will assist the department by providing support for a range of different payroll deadlines for a range of different businesses
- Process weekly and monthly payroll for organisations of varying sizes and complexities
- Pension calculations and distributing of data to pension providers
- Work with clients to understand their needs and build relationships
- Ad hoc client secondments
- Highly numerate and has a high degree of attention to detail
- Experience in a payroll bureau would be an advantage
- Highly numerate and an attention to detail is essential
- Good knowledge of Star and/or Sage payroll software would be essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team
- Due to the nature of work in a professional services firm and in particular the need to meet client deadlines, flexibility is required
Please note if you have not heard back from us within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.