World Heat Limited,based in Dukinfield, East Manchester, are a rapidly expanding and dynamic manufacturer of hot water cylinders and water heaters. We are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager to join our skilled team.
Candidate Competencies, Skills and Qualification requirements
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in similar accounts role
- Prior experience in managing employees and HR duties
- Excellent communication / IT skills and time management.
- Competent user of Excel/Word (Microsoft)
- Expert user of Sage 50 accounts essential
- Attention to detail vital
- Accounting qualification desirable but not essential
- Experience with invoice financing systems desirable but not essential
General day to day duties the work involves:
- Managing the day to day office staff in their roles and responsibilities
- Assisting directors with HR duties including disciplinary investigations and meetings
- Update accounting system with financial transactions
- Posting and processing a high volume of invoice on Sage
- Prepare, submit and make payments with regards VAT & PAYE returns.
- General maintenance of the financial records
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger and credit control duties
- Debt recovery duties
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Prepare payments for authorisation and subsequent payments of BACS - liaising with internal staff to ensure invoices are signed off
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Receive, process, code and review company credit cards against receipts
- Processing weekly time sheets and expenses
- Preparing year end accounts for accountant audit and sign off
- Produce monthly P&L and Balance sheet for directors
- Manage asset register
- Monthly depreciation and stock journals
- Arranging services and MOT's for vehicles
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Manage holiday and attendance records for all staff
Holidays: 30 days per year (inclusive of bank holidays) (pro-rata)
Pension: Contributory, subject to eligibility criteria.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience £20k-£25k per annum
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are seeking people with immediate effect so please contact us at your earliest convenience. If your skills and profile meet the requirements of this role and you would like to be considered for this position, apply today by emailing your CV and cover letter