Mortgage Case Manager
£17,000- + £1,200 Bonus // 9.00-5.30 MON-FRI
Our client is looking for an organised and customer focussed individual to join there expanding team as a Mortgage Case Manager. Based in a recently refurbished office in Whiteley our market leading client needs support for their high-volume mortgage business.
As a Case Manager you will be required to provide administrative support to a team of mortgage consultants along with outstanding service to our clients. You will take ownership of your client’s mortgage cases from application to completion. This is a great opportunity to work within a busy and fun environment and have a great mix of both customer service and administration.
Our client is a well-established and professional financial services company. They offer a fun and friendly office atmosphere with a real focus on training and development, many of their administrative team members progress into mortgage advice or management positions. The successful candidate must be eager to progress their careers and willing to step up to new challenges. They also have quarterly social events and great on site facilities including free parking.
Skills and Knowledge
- Full training will be provided
- You must have an excellent eye for detail
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Will thrive in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
- Be able to complete work to a high standard within agreed service standards.
- You will need to be professional and have an excellent telephone manner
- Drive and ambition to progress your career
- Experienced in delivering great customer service
- Build strong relationships between Mortgage Consultants, Client Services and external partners such as lenders and insurers.
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to our clients by managing their expectations and keeping them up to date on the progress of their applications.
- Liaise with Lenders, solicitors and clients to ensure you can move your mortgage cases through as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting data.
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.