Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Role type - Full Time
Role Function - Mortgage and Protection
Location - Bristol Centre
Salary & Benefits - Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience + Car allowance
Location: Bristol Centre
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.30pm with an hour lunch
Saturdays as per Branch rota with a day off in lieu
At Andrews opportunities come thick and fast for those with the energy and initiative to take them. The ability, hard work, and integrity of our employees have made us one of the UK's most successful independent property specialists. If you can demonstrate the same qualities the sky is the limit.
A forward thinking company, Andrews are looking for the right individuals to make their mark in our very successful estate agency branches.
The Mortgage & Protection Advisor Role
The role offers unlimited scope for earnings for candidates with a customer focused approach and the ability to convert client enquiries. You will be motivated to follow up all new and existing business leads generated from within the branch and also from self-generated opportunities, and ensure all legal compliance standards are met.
- To work with Estate Agency Branch in securing mortgages and life sales for branch house sales and general customer enquiries in branch.
- To identify business prospects i.e. applicants, vendors, viewers and clients who may also buy via another agent.
- To assist in the training and motivation of the branch staff to encourage appropriate lead generation to Andrews Mortgage Services, and to self-generate leads from missed opportunities to meet targets.
- Collect, record accurately and update all client information and assess clients’ needs, matching with appropriate Mortgage products, Protection and General insurance products, and at all times Treating Customers Fairly in accordance with the company’s policies.
- To comply with and observe the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, all rules made pursuant to the Act by the Financial Services Authority, applying to the Mortgage and Protection Business carried on by Andrews Mortgage Services, the Data Protection Act and all other compliance regulations.
The Skills you’ll need
You have worked in a commission-based sales environment and you can deliver impressive levels of customer service. Previous Estate Agency/Lettings experience and knowledge of the local area / property market is preferable but not essential.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in the mortgage market and of protection sales
- Full CeMap or equivalent Qualification is essential
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of local area preferable
- Full Driving licence
If you have the kind of experience and knowledge it takes to give the very best independent mortgage advice to our customers, then this could be a great move for you. We’re an award winning company who offer brilliant benefits and tremendous training.
Join us now and experience an amazing opportunity to be part of an organisation that values Service, Performance and Integrity.
Our vacancies are carried out on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.