We are currently working alongside a developing organisation based in the Fylde coast area, who are looking for a technically strong Financial Accountant to join their business in this newly created position. The company has strong growth plans and is looking to expand its current product range within the market in order for it to become the 'go to’ expert in its field.
The role will involve: -
* Preparation and review of the P&L and balance sheet within strict timeframes
* Produce the full reporting accounts pack, commentary and analysis of results for Board members
* Assist with the development and implementation of budgeting and forecasting process alongside the CFO.
* Develop the KPI reporting pack across multiple sites around the UK
* Manage a small finance team and help develop tighter controls with the accounts
* Monitor and review the company payroll
* Responsible for the HMRC/VAT payments, year-end audit preparation and some Tax compliances
The successful candidate will be nearly or newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and already have gained some solid experience of the month end processes, either in industry or practice, in order for you to lead/advice the current team. The role will offer excellent career progression for the right candidate as the company continues to grow, therefore we are looking for candidates who want to grow with it! You will use your technically accounting skills as a base from which you can become a leader working alongside operational personnel, leading the finance function and dealing with investors/stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.