Apprentice Parts Advisor - Audi
n exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Apprentice to work within our Successful and prestigious Audi dealership in Manchester.
For those seeking a modern apprenticeship in the Automotive industry, our Parts Apprenticeship programme offers the chance to work with one of the UK's most progressive brands whilst also undertaking first class training at the VW National Learning Centre in Milton Keynes.
Manchester Audi will support you through your apprenticeship at the National Learning Centre, Milton Keynes, where you will be undertaking a course over two years. Your position will be subject to successful completion of the college syllabus and qualifications.
You will also undertake a large amount of `on-the-job` training where you will be expected to put your learning into practise and to work in line with the manufacturer`s requirements.
This 2 year programme will equip the successful candidate with all the skills and knowledge required to become a successful Parts Advisor in our busy parts departments.
Whilst undertaking training, the successful candidate will be required to support the parts team in the following:
* Control the secure issue of stores to customers and ensure the accurate recording of issued items.
* Handling customer enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
* Recording all items supplied to customers.
* Ensure parts storage area is kept clean and tidy and safe to work in.
* To participate in a van sales delivery operation when required.
* To ensure that Parts on receipt are inspected for damage and that the quantities received match quantity advised on delivery notes and are then placed into stock locations noting if applicable shelf life items.
* To maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
The person appointed will:
* Have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
* Have good attention to detail.
* Be flexible.
* Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer`s disciplines and procedures.
* Have grades A - C in Maths, English and Science
* Under the age of 24
And will be:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
* Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
* Resilient with a drive to succeed.
* Honest with high levels of integrity.
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that, by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.