Analyst, 2.i or higher and PhD
Analyst with a 1st or 2.i in mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics or science discipline for a leading engineering firm. In addition, will have a PhD, MSc or similar post grad education. With modules covering FEA, Ansys, Abaqus, MatLAB, CFD or similar numerical analysis subjects the analyst will be part of a small team of engineers designing state-of-the-art products.
- 2.i degree Engineering / Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science or similar numerate subject
- PhD from leading institution
- MathCAD, Matlab or similar
- Ansys / Abaqus or similar
- 1yrs + placement year or commercial experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a degree educated engineer with aspirations to be involved in the exclusive design of a superior product. Offering a chance to get a name on a number of industry publications and potential patents due to the high profile of this unique product.
The work is challenging and provides the opportunity to work on a series of complex and interesting numerical and analyst based projects.
- Perform technical analysis, Structural analysis (static and dynamic) both at a conceptual and detailed level.
- Rub shoulders with other project disciplines and engineering management
- Document analysis
The successful applicant will be self motivated with the ability to work autonomously. While your Design Engineering Analysis expertise is required there is opportunity to progress within the group and a strong training scheme on offer.
Client financial support training
Benefits include Pension, Private Health, life insurance
If this sounds of interest to you and you believe you qualify for the position apply today!