Senior Management Accountant
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a bespoke manufacturing company as they recruit for a Finance Manager based in Derbyshire. They need a proactive all-round finance professional who is a qualified accountant to guide and develop a team, identify improvements to the business, support manufacturing processes and be a proactive business partner to the management team.
- Preparation of reports and analysis of gross margins.
- Reports on breakeven, standards and errors.
- Assisting in preparation of budgets and month-end close, journal entries and inventory analysis
- Analysis of costing data for accounts to assist with stock count and co-ordinations.
- Advising the logistic department in accordance with the analysis of Cost vs. BOM/Labour
- Partnering with Operation Departments regarding inventory and
- Partnering for projects and product development.
- Assist and support financial reporting to hit schedules and requirements
- Prepare weekly KPI reports.
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Proven experience of working in a manufacturing environment and understanding key processes.
- Exceptional analysis skills, the ability to interpret data and be able to communicate with staff of all levels
- A willingness to challenge processes thereby taking the opportunity for improvements
- Knowledge of up to date principles and procedures of finance regulations
- Experience of using Movex or M3
An excellent opportunity for an individual with a key eye for detail to work with employees in multiple departments, utilising analytical skills and focusing on a production line of a growing company.