Financial / Management Accountant, Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch, a specialist recruitment consultancy that consists of three specialist recruitment brands; Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering.
We have a 24 year history as experts in specialist recruitment markets and are recognised amongst the 'Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies’ by Recruitment International.
As an employer, we are recognised as one of the 'Best Companies to Work For' and as an 'Investors in People' employer.
You will join our established shared services team, where the objective of your role will be to prepare financial statements and produce monthly management accounts/reports. You will work autonomously and personally be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Management reporting
- Cash flow management
- Commission calculations
- Data and trend analysis
The ideal candidate will be CIMA or ACCA qualified with experience of the above responsibilities.
We will offer you:
- A competitive base salary, £35,000-40000
- 24 days holiday, rising to 29 days based on years served
- An additional day to celebrate your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised parking
- Additional benefits following time served include a gym membership, healthcare cash plan and flexible working hours