Home Manager - Older Persons Residential Care
Overview for Care Home Manager:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of Home Manager to join a small residential dementia home.
Skills/Requirements for Care Home Manager:
- Previous Home Management experience and a management qualification are essential
- Must have a strong understanding of care service and delivery
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation and current CQC compliances and outcomes
- You will be responsible for safeguarding, staff management, Health & Safety, budgetary control and liaising with parents, stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Easy commute from Eastbourne and Hastings
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.