Account Manager- Invoice Finance
We are recruiting for an Account Manager- Invoice Finance for our specialist finance provider client who are growing their invoice finance division.
Purpose of the role
To manage a portfolio of invoice finance clients in accordance with mandate and operational procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure facilities are operated strictly in accordance with mandate and procedures
- To assist in the evolution of procedures adopting best practice from industry expectations
- Develop strong client relationships
- Line manager of Client Executives with focus upon performance and development needs
- Direct Client Executives in the completion of their duties ensuring priorities are managed
- Oversee management of recovery cases
- Identify risk within the portfolio and to undertake reviews of facilities
- To negotiate and complete proposals for the variation of facilities
- Assist Sales team in conversion of new facilities in a timely and professional manner
- Good communication, customer service and writing skills
- IT competency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to manage challenging conversations and negotiations
- Enquiring mind to seek out broad information and raise further enquiry to protect our security
- Credible when engaging with business owners and leading staff
- Team player and flexible, prepared to help others in achievement of team goals
- Organised with ability to manage time particularly when working under time pressures
- Professional and ability to work with confidential information
Qualifications and experience
- Proven invoice finance experience working within operations at senior level essential.
- ABFA Certificate course and financial analysis skills preferred.