US Reporting Accountant
My client, a prestigious organisation based in Mid Kent, is currently recruiting for a US Reporting Accountant. Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Completion and ownership of the US consolidation schedule
- Intercompany reporting
- Producing the monthly US reporting audit file
- Maintaining files and working papers to support the US GAAP audit requirements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Quarterly SOX testing
- Other ad-hoc US GAAP related work as necessary
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with US GAAP experience. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company in a key role within the business.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.