Copywriting Internship Fashion Brand East London
One of the UK’s most recognisable menswear fashion brands with stores in 36 countries and 17 in the UK.
This is a 4-6 week internship paying £1,200 per month.
How can you expect to spend your day?
In this internship you will join the e-commerce team, reporting to the Product Content Coordinator and assist with creating product page content such as product descriptions and technical details. This is a great opportunity for graduates interested in copywriting, luxury fashion products and e-commerce.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Write individual copy descriptions for products, ensuring the company tone of voice is kept consistent throughout.
• Review and expand existing product descriptions.
• Regulate and check any relevant product information fed from the buying and merchandising team to maximize the customer journey and ease of selection and shopping on the site.
• Write product information using a creative, product focus approach, with SEO best practice in mind.
• Make sure every product comes to life through its description, using the opportunity to add-on sales though outfit building.
• Work in conjunction with the e-commerce team to ensure all product launch dates are met.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Student or a graduate with a relevant degree in Creative Writing, Fashion Journalism, Fashion Styling and Production or equivalent is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrable interest in fashion or writing is preferred.
• Native English speaker.
• Outstanding writing skills, enjoy generating ideas, researching, editing and proofing work.
• Have a strong sense of commercial awareness, keeping up to date with current menswear trends.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to self-motivate, to focus on tasks exclusively.
• Computer skills: MC Office (primarily Excel).
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to build commercial work experience in the Fashion industry, as a copywriter, in ecommerce or simply for a world recognised brand.