Senior Speech & Language Therapist Required
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading care provider that is currently seeking a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Speech & Language Therapist to join their specialist care team.
The service itself provides person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults with brain injury or neurological conditions.
The Speech & Language Therapist is responsible for the delivery of effective evidence-based Speech and Language Therapy treatment for vulnerable adults residing in a locked rehabilitation and low secure hospital who presented with learning disabilities, mental and physical illnesses.
As part of our skilled and supportive Multi-disciplinary team, including Advocates and Social Workers, the post holder will be confident at managing a complex case-load and be able to contribute to a rapidly developing service.
- Managing a caseload of adults with mental health & Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
- Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
- Participate in the induction of the wider multi disciplinary team and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
- Experience in the assessment/management of communication in adults with Neurodevelopmental Disorder/mental health
- You would need to have familiarity with working with Dysphagia
- Evidence of being able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- HCPC/RCSLT registered
Salary - £33k
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to or call to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."