Do you have relevant engineering Research & Development experience?
Can you work permanently in the South Essex area?
What the role offers….
- Starting Annual Salary - up to circa £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
- Additional holidays awarded annually for service, up to a maximum of 33 days per annum
- Workplace pension (from July 2017)
- Full time weekday hours - 8.30am to 5pm Mon -Fri, with daily 30 min lunch
- Free Parking
- The opportunity to use your broad engineering skillsets and work with talented specialist colleagues to turn ideas into solutions for the customer
- Visibility to colleagues and managers so your achievements and contributions are recognised and rewarded
A dynamic and forward thinking business with a diverse international customer base across sectors/industries who offer professional tailored engineering based solutions to help their customers meet the requirements they have for their own products.
- A one person R&D department, responsible for developing and improving the current and future product range.
- Also involved in managing one off / bespoke customer requirements, whereby the method of handling and delivering the client's product will be unique to the customer, so a working knowledge of basic mechanics will be necessary.
- Work closely with graphic designer to develop new or modify existing CNC parts
- Work with software engineers to develop custom software to meet customer requirements
- Design PCB layout within PCB Proteus software
- Programme using C code for PIC microcontroller
- Mainly office based with occasional travel to customer sites
Is this you…?
- Electronics qualification or qualified by experience
- Engineering design experience
- Relevant R&D experience
- Experience of PCB layout design, ideally with PCB Proteus software
- C code programming experience an advantage
- A working experience with firmware an advantage
- Good communication skills, self-confidence, accountability and an ability to work to deadlines is essential
- Driver with transport able to work permanently in the Basildon, Essex, area.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found this opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.