Domiciliary Care Coordinator x2
Domiciliary Care Coordinator
£20-21.5K per annum (PLUS £150 per month Oncall)
• Must have previous experience as a Care Coordinator in Domiciliary care
• Must have experience working for a company who is delivering 7000+ care hours per week
You will be responsible for the allocation of staff and scheduling of care visits to maximise continuity for service users and maintain efficiency levels of the agency.
You will need to be able to build strong and effective relationships with carers and other staff whilst still dealing with service users, their families and other professionals.
Previous use of staff plan is desirable but not essential.
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be computer literate
• Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment, and think on their feet.
• Be flexible and reliable
• Have excellent people management skills
• Have a high level of administrative and communication skills
• Be a good team player
• Posses a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Key Responsibilities include:
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Support and Manage Care Workers
• Developing detailed work schedules for Support Workers
• Providing verbal and written instructions for guidance on any queries
• Supporting the team, including reporting to the Branch Manager.
• Building strong relationships with carers and service users
This is a great chance to join a supportive team, offering the chance to develop in both a professional and personal manner.