Divisional Management Accountant
We are working exclusively with a market leading manufacturing business based in the Doncaster area, who are seeking a proactive, driven Management Accountant to join their busy finance team for an initial 6 month contract. The role will see you taking responsibility for several tasks including:
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts and MI reporting the Group Head Office, including commentary to explain variances
- Responding to queries and ad hoc reporting from European Head Office
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Managing relationships with Operational Managers and liaising heavily with the Managing Director
- Continuously working with managers to highlight inefficiencies and implement improvements
- Year end accounts, preparation of audit files, stat reporting, VAT and Tax calculations
- Continually driving process and procedural improvements
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience with a good track record. It would be an advantage if you can demonstrate experience in a manufacturing or engineering organisation and you will need to be a self-starter with effective interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to challenge current thinking and be focused on continuous improvement.
There is potential for a permanent opportunity for the right person who proves themselves.
My client is seeking an immediate start so if you are interested, please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.