2 teaching posts- Reception and Year 3 St Helens
Required from September 2017
The Governors of this happy, successful and thriving school are seeking to appoint 2 outstanding teachers (1 for Foundation Stage and 1 for Key Stage 2) who can inspire and motivate children. At the school they have a strong team of teachers and support staff who work closely together to provide the best education for our children.
All candidates will be expected to be committed to the ethos of Catholic Education.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an outstanding teacher and works well within a team
* Will set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care
* Be eager to develop their skills and experience
* Be committed to the safeguarding of young people
* Possesses energy and enthusiasm
The School can offer you:
* Well behaved children who both enjoy and achieve
* A happy positive environment
* A highly committed, enthusiastic and caring staff team
* A supportive Governing Body
* A commitment to continuous professional development
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcomed.
Short listed candidates will be required to plan and deliver a short lesson.
The post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.