Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Decent Homes -The Midlands - Up to £35,000 p.a. plus package - ASAP
Meridian Business Support is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a National Main Contractor who specialise in the reactive maintenance sector (Decent Homes/Social Housing).
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a National Main Contractor for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a fast growing reactive maintenance team based in their established state of the art offices in the West Midlands. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator with a QS related degree and have recent experience of working on Local Authority, ALMO's or RSL projects. We will also consider applications with experience of working with a recognised residential contractors and with the equivalent QS qualifications. If successful, You will receive an excellent basic salary plus generous benefits package along with great progression opportunities and a superb professional development program that will only enhance your skills to take your career to the next level.
- Use data interrogation skills
- Good Excel skills (incl. V-Lookup, Pivot tables and formula development)
- QS degree recently qualified or equivalent training
- Basic contractual awareness
- Negotiating and communication skills
- Experience of management accounts
- Accounting skills
- Excellent Access skills
- Re measurement skills
- Commercial contractor exposure
- Team player & professional
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.