Digital Marketing Manager, Godalming (6 month Contract)
For: Digital Marketing Manager (6 month contract)
Godalming, £50,000-£55,000 pro rata
We are looking for a generalist digital marketeer to lead our client's Digital Marketing team. The role requires all-round experience across the digital channels in a B2C environment, and the ability to guide the team in their specialist roles and work as part of the integrated wider Group Marketing team. You will need to 'PR’ the importance, capabilities and value of the online channels internally with colleagues across the wider business, building strong internal relationships with fellow managers.
- Oversee & manage the Digital Marketing team, including the planning, execution and budgeting of online activity for the direct B2C channel.
- Develop, enhance and deliver the digital strategy for the brand based on the business and marketing objectives, utilising each channel to its maximum potential.
- Work with the internal and external development teams to deliver site enhancements from conception to completion, including planning, user experience, usability, design, production, testing & continuous improvement.
- Champion the online vision for the wider business, including business goals, user experience, strategy and functionality.
- Manage all elements of the online customers’ interactions to ensure consistency of tone, voice & brand.
- Manage all online marketing work, and coordinate with the Group Head of Digital Marketing to continue the growth of the websites.
- Show an excellent understanding of the content creation process, content seeding, and growing traffic through a variety of online channels and platforms as part of an overall inbound marketing strategy.
- Working with the Product team, you will have overall responsibility for the websites’ content creation and delivery, bridging any gap between the Product team and Marketing team.
- Lead the creation of compelling product, overseas, social, video and marketing graphical elements for the website and supporting channels. Work with each team specialist to deliver exceptional content.
- Work with the Social Media Executive to develop and implement the company's social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption through innovative engagement and apps
- Work with the Acquisition Executive to develop the company's affiliate marketing, PPC and digital display strategy in line with the business and commercial priorities and objectives.
- Contractual and day-to-day management of key agencies including management of pitches, sourcing of key skills and contract negotiation.
- Work with the CRM Manager to compile and analyse data from online channels for internal reports and provide actionable customer insights to improve and evolve the online sales channel.
- Understand and have experience with a variety of web metrics programmes in order to track performance and measure KPIs of the company’s online channels, extract and apply meaningful interpretations from data and form conclusions that can be translated into actionable insights.
- Support other brands as may be required and agreed by the Group Head of Digital Marketing
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce/digital environment, preferably pureplay or in the eCommerce/online arm of a multichannel business
- Demonstrable usability, customer journey and customer experience skills
- Demonstrable web development experience from conception to execution
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Agency background