Our client is a leading Chartered Accountancy & Financial Services firm with coverage across the South West. They pride themselves on their well established professional & business connections and their excellent reputation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial planner to join their Plymouth team. The successful candidate will have an established track record of success within the financial services arena and will possess the knowledge and skill to service the financial planning needs of a diverse range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular client reviews & fulfilling ongoing service agreements
- Maximising new business opportunities
- Proactive prospecting
- Ensuring CPD is kept up to date & that SPS is maintained
- Level 4 CII Diploma
- Advanced Diploma/ G60 qualification an advantage
- Willingness to continue studies to achieve Chartered Status
- Results Orientated & Driven
- Experience in dealing with business owners & HNW clients
- Keen eye for detail & analytical ability
- Ability to handle pressure & thrive in a fast paced team environment
The successful candidate will benefit from full back office support, existing client bank opportunities and generous salary and bonus structure.