Audio Visual Venue Manager
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. To service and coordinate all AV requirements as requested by clients through the hotel events team
2. To contact clients in relation to future bookings within the hotel and upsell services where possible
3. To offer technical advise and support to the hotel’s sales and events team
4. Ensuring that all kit is set up neatly and to a high standard.
5. To generate proposals for events and work directly with clients to ensure that their event runs smoothly.
6. To keep an on-going stock check of equipment stored on site
7. Keep an up-to-date running sheet of work, along with submitting a weekly costs sheet.
8. To supervise any freelance staff who are working on our behalf.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years’ experience working in the corporate AV hire and live events industry with a broad knowledge of audio visual, sound and lighting kit.
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Hands on knowledge of audio visual technical equipment
- Knowledge and experience of the hotel conference industry
- Client facing skills
- Good communication skills.
- Leadership qualities yet also a team player
- Smartly presented
- Attention to detail and a pride in their work
- Be able show good time management skills
- Be Computer Literate. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook. Hiretrack knowledge is also an advantage.