Nitrogen Research Analyst, London
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agriculture focused trading company seeking a nitrogen based research analyst for their offices in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for generating agricultural publications quarterly and yearly while managing international team members
- Monitoring fertilizer costs and trends to analyse results and forecast market developments
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients to promote the company’s products and services, while working alongside the marketing and sales departments to maximise company’s sales of analytical products
- Organising and attending international business trips to plants and mines for relevant market research also attending and presenting at industry conferences and events
- Reports into the General Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Proven analytical skills; ability to identify market trends and analyse data
- Industry knowledge and interest in physical fertilizer trading (e.g. nitrogen, phosphates, potash, potassium chloride etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate reports in formal and informal settings
- Client also happy to consider candidates with a background in gas
- Located in UK or happy to relocate
Keywords: commodity, commodities, Fertilizer, fertilizers, fertilizer trading, agricultural, agriculture, agri, potash, Nitrogen, Phosphates, potassium chloride, potassium sulphate, gas, energy, editor, editorship, publication, International Financial Reporting Standards, reports, research, researching, analysing, analyst, analyse, analysis, forecasting, market, trends, London, UK, United Kingdom, Europe, Deutsch, European Union, Redstone Commodity Search, RS0628A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to commodities(at)redstonesearch.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.