Commercial Property Consultant - Field Sales
Do you have consultative B2B field sales experience and are looking for an exciting career move?
CVS Business Rent and Rates Specialists are going through an exciting growth period and are looking for Commercial Property Consultants to join an award winning company who truly value their staff, offer impeccable training, encourage development and offer uncapped incentives.
WHO WE ARE:
CVS is a UK leading Business Rent and Rates Specialists who have been providing professional and trusted advice to owners and occupiers of commercial properties for the last 16 years, with the specific aim of reducing business rent and rates, two major business costs.
To deliver informative and consultative advice to occupiers of commercial businesses and acquire new business for CVS by attending pre-booked meetings with business decision makers in a face to face scenario and convert given appointments to sign ups at a minimum level of 65%.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To attend pre-qualified appointments in a smart, professional and timely manner
- To maintain and develop upon a minimum given to signed appointment ratio of 65%
- To ensure all relevant, fee proposal and client profile forms are correctly filled
- To ensure completed paperwork is returned to Head Office within 48 hours
- To document and maintain a "not closed" pipeline and report the status to Head Office when required
- Record contact details of unmatched data and feed back to facilitate new marketing calls
THE IDEAL COMMERCIAL PROPERTY CONSULTANT
- Previous working experience in a consultative B2B field sales role
- Tenacious, target and results driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate up to Director level
- Ideally possess a background in Real Estate or Business Rates/Chartered Surveying - Not essential
SALARY: £30,000 basic salary + £5,000 car allowance and transparent commission/bonus scheme. OTE: £75,000
LOCATION: Field/home based with extensive regional travel
HOURS: 08.45 - 5.00 Monday - Friday (or as required to perform the role)
BENEFITS / COMPANY PERKS
- Extra days holiday with length of service
- Charity fundraising and team building experiences
- Regular incentives and team nights out
- Seasonal events, including a fantastic Christmas party and Summer soirée
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Training and development
If this sounds like your next exciting career move then get in touch now for more information!